Thursday, 2 February 2012

Entry #3 Comm Skills-104

I perceive myself as a very loving kind  friendly yet sensitive person. I believe in fairness and the truth, and  always speak the truth in love. believe Jesus Christ is my lord and Saviour and the author and finisher of my fate.
I think about things a lot and sometimes I think too much. I let little things affect me , but I am working on that.
Because of my life experiences I have  a wealth of knowledge to share, I am 46 years but do not look it, which good sometimes,there are times I feel as though I do not fit in anywhere but I get through its both a blessing and a curse. I believe I have what it takes to best person that I can be while I am here on this earth and continues to do all that I can to accomplish the goals I have placed for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment